All your photovoltaic needs handled
Our operations and management (O&M) services are delivered by an expert team to secure everything your plant needs to run at peak efficiency. Supported by our parent company, BayWa AG, and our investment partner, Energy Infrastructure Partners AG, we have the financial stability to guarantee long-term success.
On top of this, we have the technical expertise and high service standards to handle any and all requirements. A strong local presence across the UK and Ireland is backed up by global talent and world-class knowledge.
Flexible O&M services for solar power projects
- 24/7 remote monitoring from our control centre
- Access to monitoring via mobile app running bespoke software
- Monthly, biannual and annual inspections
- Maintenance and repair management
- Detailed technical reporting, advisory service and claim management
- Fast troubleshooting from locally based operatives
- HV switching and maintenance for solar and wind projects with our in-house systems applications and products in data processing (SAPs)
- Data connection with our own Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) specialists
- Landscaping services with our in-house experts
Our drone check uses thermal imaging technology to expose weak points in your solar plant; once corrected, you can take full advantage of your yield potential.
Our experienced engineers always make a full and thorough inspection of your solar park. By consulting with project managers and the control centre daily, we identify technical problems early.
Digital operations management services
Sophisticated management and 24/7 monitoring of wind and PV plants
Data security provided by BayWa r.e. SystemSafe
A bespoke, efficient ticketing system for easy fault logging
Live paperless reporting and on-site actions via our smartphone app