World-class Operations and Maintenance for Solar PV Projects
BayWa r.e. is a leading, reputable, international renewable energy project developer and service provider. In the UK, we service and manage more than 1.7 GW of operational solar and wind assets.
Our highly qualified team provides a comprehensive range of Operations and Management (O&M) services including all electrical and non-electrical tasks required for the efficient maintenance of operating solar farms. BayWa r.e. has a strong international presence and manages over 5 GW of generating wind and solar PV assets. As a result, we have substantial experience on plant management and performance, including strong working relationships with key component manufacturers and specialist suppliers.
We commit to:
- Lead through, health & safety (H&S) by adopting a proactive attitude and the necessary control procedures which protect all involved parties
- Optimise production through better utilisation of resources and efficient management approach
- Communicate with our clients and project stakeholders in a transparent and efficient manner
Leverage our bespoke monitoring software and analyse data for plant performance improvement.
- Bespoke solar PV monitoring system developed to improve fault identification and performance analysis
- PV string performance analysis to identify any issues, followed up by reporting and proposed appropriate resolution
- In-house ticketing system to ensure clear, auditable process for completing and reporting on initiated work
- Proprietary service App to provide real-time support to field engineers and to enable efficient, low cost reporting to clients
- Robust H&S procedures adopted by wind and power generating industries, with an in-house H&S manager
- Effective spare part management with reduced lead time on key components.
Contact our solar PV O&M team today by email: sales.uk(at)baywa-re.co.uk to discuss your requirements.
State of the art control room and IT systems
Efficient monitoring and data management ensure minimum downtime
Utilising intelligent data mining and teams of highly skilled data analysts, solar PV plants and wind projects are monitored 24/7 through our own bespoke data monitoring software.
Our team will schedule all preventative and corrective activities required to ensure plants perform at optimum levels through specialised data and information management systems. Fully comprehensive reports regarding plant performance, site visits, works carried out (including an itemised detailed spare part report) can be produced on a regular basis, as per clients’ requirements. Therefore, a full auditable trail of activity and valuable site historic data are available and accessible to our clients at any given time.
We use a proactive, technology-driven approach in order to maximise returns and ensure safe operation of all our projects.
Available 24/7 for a reliable operation
Dedicated project managers with detailed knowledge of the plants.
Our O&M team has years of industry experience, the knowledge required to effectively manage and resolve any issues, and a strong international service network which provides additional resources when required. Furthermore, it acts as a knowledge sharing platform for our project managers and field engineers which significantly reduces fault identification and resolution times.
We always aim to communicate with our clients in a transparent fashion and be proactive in our approach.