Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Edinburgh, United Kingdom and are currently looking for a Wind Performance & Data Analyst.
Wind Performance & Data Analyst
- Provide a supporting role to our wind operations department
- Develop data analysis tools to analyse the performance of operational wind projects based on all available real time and historical data
- Develop data analysis tools to proactively identify potential component failures
- Develop data analysis tools to help optimise the performance of all wind farm equipment to maximise production and equipment life
- Identifying trends and make recommendations using all available data
- Take a lead on identifying software to aid in developing
- Develop a knowledge base to enable the technical asset management team to proactively investigate performance issues
- Develop tools to support the technical asset management team to automate report generation and verification of all site availability
- Carry out profound shortfall analysis and support the Project Manager in finding solutions
- Exchange information with other international BayWa r.e. entities to carry out benchmarking
- A degree in Engineering/ Computer Science / Mathematics or related subject would be desirable
- Profound knowledge of the relevant modelling and programming tools (e.g. R/SQL/Python) as well as MS Office (Excel/Word/Outlook)
- Experience in data collection and analysis of electrical/mechanical systems
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to effectively manage a range of priorities
- Collaborative working style, persuasive and clear communication skills
- Flexible skills set and enthusiasm for a varied role
- Calm under pressure and strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- At least 2 years of experience working as a data analyst in the renewable energy industry, preferably Wind
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.