Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Munich, and are currently looking for a Venture Capital Analyst (m/f/d). The focus of your complex range of responsibilities of this position is the assessment and evaluation of start-up-companies in the areas of energy solutions, storage and e-mobility. This includes:
Venture Capital Analyst (m/f/d)
- Assessment of start-ups using different criteria such as technology, business model, KPIs, business plan etc.
- Support in the selection and evaluation of investment opportunities
- Support in the scouting process in order to identify new investment opportunities and trends
- Support for the venture-team at internal and external networking events and in the establishment, maintenance and development of our start-up network
- Ideally, you will have a technical or a business degree and a keen interest in digitalization topics
- Preferably, entrepreneurial or start-up experience as well as experience in the area of financing of young technology companies
- Experience in developing or assessing business plans and an excellent understanding of cost- and revenue-drivers
- Entrepreneurial spirit, independent and accountable
- Good English skills and intercultural competence
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.