Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Munich, and are currently looking for an Organizational Design Advisor (m/f/d).
Organizational Design Advisor (m/f/d)
- Responsible for organization diagnosis and development
- Gather and analyse data to identify trends and recurring topics, internally as well as industry best practices
- Develop and implement organization roadmap strategies for improved organizational design and service delivery
- Prepare organization design alternatives, test them against design criteria and principles, and help align leadership – including in-/outsourcing, offshoring and shared services
- Identify and assign decision making authority and responsibility to individuals (decision rights) and groups (governance)
- Design jobs, roles and team mandates, create competency models and career paths, reward systems, KPIs as well as SLAs and SoWs
- Serve as a trusted advisor to all operative and central units
- Contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, workplace value realization, etc.
- Provide an overview and system administration on organizational structure, staffing, policies and guidelines and terminology
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated interest in a profession in human capital work through professional organizations, coursework, certifications, conference attendance, etc., including expertise on regulative requirements
- Strong analytic and data visualization skills and research thinking
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation and documentation skills for design workshops, focus groups, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity and apply problem-solving skills, generating new ideas and providing technical guidance
- Demonstrated team work and leadership capabilities
- Fluent in English and German
- Expertise or certification in work organization and productivity, e.g. Star Model, Holacracy, Design Thinking, Positive Psychology, etc., appreciated
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.