Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Madrid, and are currently looking for an Office Manager (m/f/d).
Office Manager (m/f/d) – Madrid
- Leads the search, selection process and contract negotiations of a new permanent office in Madrid
- Coordinates all aspects of moving to the new office, including refurbishment, furnishing and others
- Manages contracts from different suppliers, e.g. utilities, phones, rent, office supplies, etc.
- Responsible for travel arrangements for Madrid team, including searching / booking flights & hotels
- Overall support to Madrid office team in day-to-day business activities and events
- Coordinates marketing and branding initiatives
- Supports processing of invoices with Accounting
- Organizes meetings and other internal/external events and books meeting rooms and venues
- Executive assistant to Managing Director
- Extremely fast-learner and resourceful
- Accustomed to work in a high-demanding, fast-paced international organization
- Experience in renewable energy companies is plus
- International profile, substantial overseas exposure
- Comfortable working with a “start-up mentality”, i.e. can roll-up his/her sleeves and solve any issue
- Able to successfully manage numerous tasks and various responsibilities in parallel
- Can-do attitude, always gets things done
- Exceptional to-the-point communication skills
- Superior team-coordination capabilities
- Native in Spanish, fully fluent in English
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.