Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Bangkok, and are currently looking for a Junior Legal Counsel (m/f/d).
Junior Legal Counsel
- Research and analyze law sources, e.g. statutes, regulations, recorded judicial decisions, and legal articles, to assist the legal team in the drafting and negotiation of contracts, agreements, etc.
- Assist in drafting and/or editing corporate or legal documentation such as directors’ and shareholders’ resolutions, corporate meeting minutes, etc.
- Maintain department invoices and/or expense reports by reviewing and coding outside law firm invoices for payment and preparing expense reimbursements for submission
- Maintain confidential records and databases, including assisting with the management of execution/executed documents
- Provide support and assist the legal team in day to day management of BayWa r.e.’s legal requirements
- Perform other duties including administrative duties, as required, in a timely, efficient, and accurate manner
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- 2+ years of previous professional experience in a similar position. Experience in the renewable energy industry, highly valued
- Fluent in English (written and spoken). Other languages highly valued
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, multi-tasker and able to work in a small dynamic team setting
- Hands-on and able to work independently as well as in a team
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please get in contact with us.